- The Metropolitan District was upgrading existing pump stations in East Hartford and Windsor. Zuvic Carr provided environmental, site survey, civil/site design and permitting services for Hazen and Sawyer.
- Environmental services included asbestos and lead-based paint surveys of buildings and components to be demolished, preparation of specifications, review of contractor submittals and waste characterization sampling.
- Zuvic Carr delineated and oversaw removal of contaminated soil that resulted from leaching from contaminated building materials. Completed confirmation sampling and closeout reporting.
- Researched Town records and provided delineations of the horizontal limits of municipal regulated inland wetlands and a site survey.
- Completed civil/site design of utilities, drainage, grading, and erosion control and local permitting.