- Due to the incredibly fast growth of Goodwin College, an existing industrial building was demolished to accommodate a 2,800 sq. ft. two-story modular building for use as office and flexible classroom space.
- Prior use as fuel tank farm meant that the soil was still highly contaminated.
- Site plan application, master plan modification, and a Federal Aviation Administration permit were prepared and acquired for the site.
- Environmental consulting services included the design of a passive underground soil venting system beneath the building and radon testing.
- Tasks also included site layout, grading, utility and drainage design.
- Coordinated with the Traffic Engineer to modify the existing State Traffic Commission permit for the site.
- Coordinated with the modular manufacturer to adjust door and window locations to provide handicap accessibility to the building.
- Successfully designed and installed a modular/prefabricated 2-story mixed-use administrative and classroom building.